Sign in to follow this  
BS

WNSO Nepal Constitution ready for discussion

Dear All

With a green light fom admin, I am hereby announcing that the WNSO constitution is ready for public discussion here in this forum. I am posting the constitution in another thread in which I made the first announcement. For simplicity, I am posting the pages instead of uploading the file.

The post can be found at http://chautari.wnso.org/forums/index.php?...515entry62515

I also now noticed that some characters are not displayed proerly in the posts. Therefore, I have also uploaded the file in my geocities website at www.geocities.com/benktesh and in that please navigate to new item ( http://www.geocities.com/benktesh/newitems.htm ) and then find the file for download.

For speedy action and meaningful comments, the discussion will remain effective for at least a week and then we will finalize it and proceed for legar provision.

This version includes the preliminary comment by ADMIN.

While giving your views, comment on suggestion please specify the serial no in the constitution for easy location.

And please remember this is not the FINAL and COMPLETE version. We will change the contents as per need so its flexible at this moment.

If any of you would like to receive this file by email please email me I will send.

Thank you !

Edited by benktesh

Friends, please have you say about the wnso constituion. Its second day and WNSO Nepal is waiting for your kind comments and suggestions.

At a glance, WNSO constitution seems very good. I do not have any additional comments on it.

Bhandr

nice to hear WNSO constitution. It's ok for me

Dear All

With a green light fom admin, I am hereby announcing that the WNSO constitution is ready for public discussion here in this forum. I am posting the constitution in another thread in which I made the first announcement. For simplicity, I am posting the pages instead of uploading the file.

The post can be found at http://chautari.wnso.org/forums/index.php?...515entry62515

I also now noticed that some characters are not displayed proerly in the posts. Therefore, I have also uploaded the file in my geocities website at www.geocities.com/benktesh and in that please navigate to new item ( http://www.geocities.com/benktesh/newitems.htm ) and then find the file for download.

For speedy action and meaningful comments, the discussion will remain effective for at least a week and then we will finalize it and proceed for legar provision.

This version includes the preliminary comment by ADMIN.

While giving your views, comment on suggestion please specify the serial no in the constitution for easy location.

And please remember this is not the FINAL and COMPLETE version. We will change the contents as per need so its flexible at this moment.

If any of you would like to receive this file by email please email me I will send.

Thank you !

62520[/snapback]

okey Well done Benketesh sir

Umm now i can read it if anyone has same problem like me than

u can download this font and see it in National language

http://www.geocities.com/hunk_handsom2003/Preeti_0.zip

well after seeing this i am inspired to be member of WNSO soon I am coming to Nepal and meet you guys there

umm membership fee is also nominal

cheers

Regard

Mad

Few comments :

** “Worldwide Nepalese Students’ Organization (WNSO)” ==> how about if it is written as “Worldwide Nepalese Students Organization (WNSO)”

*** Parichhed-2 /Uddeshya section :

5. ko "KA." maa "Aabashyak" hunu parne maa "Aabashya" maatra dekhiyeko chha.

**** Similarly, 6. ko "KA" maa "TOKAY bamojim" hunu parne "TAAKAY" vayechha.

Rest looks fine. Anyway, please, go thru' all the words/sentences carefully in order to avoid spelling disorder, rashwo-dirga, aakaar-ookaar etc.

Well Job Done !!!

Bankatesh,

Very well done,

Check you personal e-mail for some suggestion. I think, it still needs some more review to avoid misunderstandings and disputes later on. I am not able to do that due to lots of other responsibilities. Deven Jee is the good person but I don't know about his availability to do that. Is there anyone I don't know who have through knowledge of these types of things?

Anyway, very well done members of teh drafting team in Nepal. Thnaks for that

Thanks to all of you and specifically to Okinawa and Yogesth jee for you comments. Your comments will be reflected in a newer version soon.

thanks